Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 6: Plan B...does it really work?

The Plan A for my training is to work out every day at the gym and at the park - in regular situations-.


What happen if the plan fails? YOU NEED PLAN B; be able to deal with changes to the original plan whenever is necessary.

Plan B works sometimes. My Plan B today it was kind of a disaster. I spent most of the day with my family, and at the end of day my sister & I went to "Laguna del Nainari" to run. We took the dog. He ran everywhere and my sister after him. It was fun and entertained. I need to clarify the summer average heat of my hometown is 40-45 C (100-115 F). HOT and SWEATY.

It rains only around five times a year, but we were sooooo lucky and today was one of those days. We got rained out.

Today´s advice is not to let everything for the last minute, just like I did it today. Running and writing this blog is what I´m doing daily as a challenge, and unfortunately I’m letting it until the end, but I still found time to work out. Not giving up besides everything.

Today's results:

Time: I have no idea. 1 lap at Laguna del Nainari = 2 KM. 5 minutes running. (Not bad for the worst weather ever)



Día 6: Plan B...¿realmente funciona?

El plan A para mi entrenamiento es de hacer ejercicio diariamente en el gym o en el parque – en situaciones normales.

¿Qué pasa cuando el plan falla? Necesitas un PLAN B, estar dispuesto a lidiar con los cambios del plan original cuando sea necesario.

El Plan B funciona algunas veces. Mi Plan B hoy fue un pequeño desastre. Pase la mayoría del día con mi familia, y al final del día my hermana y yo fuimos a la Laguna del Nainari a correr. Nos llevamos al perro. Corrió para todas partes, y mi hermana atrás de él. Fue divertido y entretenido. Es necesario aclarar que el promedio de temperatura en Obregón es de 40 a 45 grados. CALUROSO y HUMEDO. Solo llueve alrededor de cinco veces al año, y fuimos muy afortunadas que hoy fue uno de esos días. Nos llovió.

El consejo de hoy es no dejar todo para el ultimo minuto, como lo hice hoy. Correr y escribir en este blog es un reto diario, y desafortunadamente lo he dejado para lo último, pero aun así encontré tiempo de hacer ejercicio. No me daré por vencida a pesar de todo.

Los resultados de hoy:

Tiempo: no tengo idea. 1 vuelta a la Laguna del Nainari = 2 km. Corrí por 5 minutos (no fue tan malo a pesar del horrible clima que hacía)

Ofe

No comments:

Post a Comment