Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 2: If I can do it once, I can do it twice.

I mentioned before that continuing a challenge is the hardest part. Well, this is my second day and I just feel as inspired as I was a week ago when I started writing this blog.
Today's objective was to do a little bit more than what I did yesterday, at least run one more minute.

Today's advice is to get the right/correct equipment to exercise. Don't make the external situations to be a good excuse for not doing it.

Get comfortable: you can't run correctly if you don't feel good or comfortable with yourself.

Control what you think is uncontrollable

Today's results:
Treadmill:
Total: 32:00 minutes - 2.32 miles = 3.73 km
Including running time: 15.40 minutes - 1.25 miles = 2.01 km

Park:
Total: 1 lap = 1 mile = 1.60 km
Including running time = 5 minutes



DIA 2: Si lo puedes hacer una vez, puedes hacer dos veces.

Como mencioné anteriormente, continuar un reto es la parte mas difícil. Bueno, hoy es mi segundo día y todavía me siento tan inspirada como hace una semana cuando comencé a escribir este blog.

Mi objetivo de hoy era hacer un poco más de lo que hice ayer, al menos correr un minuto más.

El consejo de hoy es de tener las herramientas necesarias para hacer ejercicio, ropa adecuada, tennis, etc. No hagas a los factores externos una buena excusa para no hacerlo.

Ponte cómodo, no puedes correr correctamente si no te sientes cómodo contigo mismo.

Controla lo que tu crees incontrolable.

Los resultados del día de hoy son:
Caminadora:
Total: 32:00 minutos - 2.32 millas = 3.73 Km.
Tiempo corriendo 15.40 minutos - 1.25 millas = 2.01 Km.

Parque:
Total: 1 vuelta = 1 milla = 1.60 km
Tiempo corriendo = 5 minutos


Ofe

1 comment: