Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 45: Personal training

I woke up around 3 AM and saw the dogs got finally in. Who in the world let these dogs come into my apartment?

I must have left the door open, I thought. I was about to get up to close the door and get rid of them, but I couldn’t move. The dogs jumped into my bed and they were bogging me and barking to something that was at the door. I couldn’t see very well, and I couldn’t move. Suddenly a big black shadow started coming closer to me. It had the height from the floor to the ceiling and the dogs kept barking at that weirdness in front my eyes. I still couldn’t move.

Wait a minute, that doesn’t happen in real life. This is just a dream. I needed to wake up but I couldn’t. I tried to get back on my dream and somehow wake up but nothing happened. The shadow came closer every time and started having hands. The dogs kept barking at the shadow. I started screaming GO AWAY and somehow forced myself to wake up. After waking up for real, the dogs and the shadow were gone, I saw the time in my cell phone and it was 11:15 PM. Only 15 minutes passed since I went to bed.

Weird dream, but that didn’t stop me to have a decent sleep and wake up again for my appointment with my personal trainer.

He made me some new recommendations:

Legs workout two times a week

Upper body workout once a week

Abs/Core workout twice a week

Run long distances: two times a week

Breaks: two times a week

I started slowly the week, but I recovered this day. I’ve being drinking my veggies with V8 and help me to have more energy.

Today’s advice is to release your stress in real life so it doesn’t hunt you during the night in your dreams. I’m not really familiar with the meaning of the dreams, but I’m sure whatever the meaning of mine was, I’m not going to let affect me and I’m going to keep my training.

Today’s results

Morning workout: Legs/abs/core: 30 minutes

Afternoon cardio workout: 35 minutes elliptical.




Día 45: Entrenamiento Personal

Me desperté a las 3 de la mañana y vi que los perros finalmente se habían metido. ¿Quién dejo meter esos perros a mi departamento?

Pensé que a lo mejor había dejado la puerta abierta. Estaba a punto de pararme para cerrar la puerta y deshacerme de ellos, pero no podía moverme. Los perros brincaron a mi cama y me estaban molestando y ladrándole a algo que estaba en la puerta. No podía ver muy bien y no podía moverme. De repente una gran sombra negra comenzó a acercarse a mí. Tenía la altura desde el suelo al techo y los perros seguían ladrándole a esa cosa extraña frente a mis ojos. Seguía sin poder moverme.

Esto no pasa en la vida real. Era solo es un sueño. Necesitaba despertar pero no podía. Intenté volver a mi sueño y despertar de alguna manera pero nada pasaba. La sombra seguía acercándome a mí y comenzó a tener manos. Los perros seguían ladrándole a la sombra. Comencé a gritar VETE DE AQUÍ y no sé cómo me forcé a despertar. Después de despertar de verdad, los perros y la sombra se habían ido, y vi la hora en mi celular y eran las 11:15 de la noche. Solo habían pasado 15 minutos desde que me fui a dormir.

Un sueño bastante extraño, pero eso no me detuvo de dormir un poco y despertar de nuevo para mí cita con mi entrenador.

Me hizo varias recomendaciones:

Trabajar mis piernas dos veces por semana.

Trabajar brazos y hombros una vez por semana.

Área abdominal dos veces por semana.

Correr por distancias largas dos veces por semana.

Descansos: Dos por semana.

Comencé lenta la semana, pero me he recuperado. Me he estado tomando mis verduras con V8 y me ha ayudado a tener más energía.

El consejo del día de hoy es de liberar tu estrés en tu vida real para que no te persiga en la noche en tus sueños. No sé mucho sobre el significado de los sueños, pero estoy segura que cual sea que haya significado el mío, no voy a dejar que me afecte y seguiré mi entrenamiento.

Los resultados del día de hoy:

Ejercicios de la mañana: Piernas/abdomen: 30 minutos.

Cardio en la tarde: 35 minutos en la elíptica.

Ofe

No comments:

Post a Comment