Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 25: Halfway!

I believe that I mentioned before that is important once in a while to stop to think what we have done, what are we doing and what we want to do. Perfect timing. Today is the 25th day of this challenge! I can’t be happier!


I’ve learned a lot of things so far; I’m discovering a new inner force that I have that I was not sure I had. I’m finding my limits and entering to a whole new level I was dreaming about for a long time. I’ve always said we don’t know our limits until we stop. Not ready to stop yet.
What have I done so far?

Treadmill:
Day 1 running time: 14.02 minutes – 1.12 miles – 1.80 Km
Day 24 running time: 32 minutes – 2.60 miles – 4.18 Km


Park
Day 1 laps running: 0
Day 25 laps running: 2 laps – 2 miles – 3.21 Km

Evidently I have increased my time running and I can last two times more comparing to day 1. I still haven’t achieved my goal, but I’m getting there.

Today’s advice is perseverance. It’s good that you have great ideas, big dreams and plans, but those are null if you don’t make them happen. Make it real. Work every day to accomplish it. Be brave enough to finish what you’ve started. Cross the line between the dreams and the reality.

Today’s results:
Changed the treadmill for the elliptical: 32 minutes workout.
Chaparral Park:
3 laps = 3 miles = 4.82 Km
Including 2 miles running/jogging = 3.21 Km


Día 25: ¡A la mitad del camino!

Creo que mencione anteriormente lo importante que es a veces pararse a pensar lo que hemos hecho, lo que estamos haciendo y lo que queremos hacer. Este es el momento perfecto porque es ¡mi día 25 de este reto! No puedo estar más feliz.

He aprendido ya muchas cosas. Estoy descubriendo una fuerza interna en mí que no estaba segura que tenia. Estoy encontrando mis límites y entrenando a un nuevo nivel que había soñado por mucho tiempo. Siempre he dicho que no conocemos nuestros límites hasta que paramos. No estoy lista para parar todavía.

¿Qué hecho hasta ahora?

Caminadora
Día 1: tiempo corriendo: 14.02 minutos – 1.12 millas – 1.80 Km
Día 24 tiempo corriendo: 32 minutos – 2.60 millas – 4.18 Km

Parque
Día 1: vueltas corriendo: 0
Día 25: vueltas corriendo: 2 vueltas – 2 millas – 3.21 Km

Evidentemente he incrementado mi tiempo corriendo y puedo durar el doble que cuando comencé. Sigo sin lograr mi objetivo, pero estoy en eso.

El consejo de hoy es perseverancia. Esta muy bien que tengas ideas geniales, sueños y grandes planes, pero esos son nulos si no haces que sucedan. Hazlos realidad. Trabaja todos los días por obtenerlos. Se lo suficientemente valiente para terminar lo que has comenzado. Cruza la línea entre los sueños y la realidad.

Los resultados de hoy:
Cambie la caminadora por la elíptica y ejercite por 32 minutos.
Parque Chaparral:
3 vueltas = 3 millas = 4.82 Km
Incluyendo 2 millas corriendo/trotando = 3.21 Km


Ofe

This is for my last two 5k walks 2008 & 2009.
Esto es de mis dos caminatas anteriores 2008 & 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment